Share your bagel recipe today and stand chance to win a limited edition tote bag imported form Taiwan & RM30 gift vouchers!
Step 1: Take picture of your bagel & post your bagel recipe on your Instagram
Step 2: Tag @hoganbakerymalaysia (make sure your Instagram account is “public”)
Step 3: Hashtag #HoganBagelLand
Step 4: Tag 2 friends you would share your bagel recipe
The 6 most creative submissions will win! Remember to set your profile/post to ‘Public’.
Contest Period: 1 May – 23 May 2021 (11.59PM)
Winners will be announced on 28 May 2021
Terms & Conditions:
- The contest is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia age 18 and above. Participants below the age of 18 years old are required to seek parental or guardian consent.
- Employees of Hogan Bakery Malaysia, their immediate families, affiliates, subsidiaries, related agencies and suppliers and/or persons living in the same household are ineligible to join the contest.
- Hogan Bakery Malaysia shall have the absolute discretion to select six (6) winners with the best photo and the eligible winner will be awarded a prize.
- Eligible winners will receive: One (1) limited edition tote bag imported from Taiwan & RM30 Hogan Bakery gift vouchers.
- Hogan Bakery Malaysia’s decision on the winners list is final. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- The eligible winner (as identified by NRIC No) shall only be entitled for one (1) Prize. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, in part or in full. Hogan Bakery Malaysia reserves the right to substitute the prize with that of a similar value at any time.
- In determining whether an Entry is valid, Hogan Bakery Malaysia decision shall be final and conclusive.
- The participants grant Hogan Bakery Malaysia the right to use any photos and/or other material received during the Contest for feedback, promotional, advertising, marketing and communication purposes without compensation to the Participant, his or her successors or assigns, or any other entity.
- Hogan Bakery Malaysia reserves the right to reject any entries that are incorrect, incomplete, suspicious or invalid.